You can use iTunes to share files between the iExplorer Mobile app on your iPhone or iPad and your Mac or Windows PC. If you've set up WiFi syncing in iTunes, you can even share these files over WiFi. Here's how to do it:
- Open iTunes and select your connected iPhone or iPad.
- Click on the Apps tab for your device.
- Scroll down to the "File Sharing" section.
- Select iExplorer in the Apps column.
- To add any computer files to iExplorer Mobile, click on "Add…". To transfer any files from iExplorer Mobile to your computer, click on "Save to…".